Monday, February 20, 2006

Peterson POSROIT #58


Amy painting


Downward-facing dog

Hi-ho, hi-ho:

Joy has been extra busy at work this week. On Monday, he was in the office until 9:30 at night trying to fix something at a site in Germany.

Brenda is looking forward to spring. She loves winter, but at this point, she's had enough of the cold and colorlessness. She's trying to decide what plants to attempt to grow this year. Any suggestions would be welcome!

Kara can now say her sister's name. It sounds more like "Mamy" than "Amy," but close enough.

We have Family Home Evening every week, and it usually concludes with a treat. So Amy thinks it's called Family Home Eating.


QOSROIT: What song was number one on the Billboard chart on the day you were born? Click here:

Number One in History

Our answer: Brenda - "I Write the Songs" by Barry Manilow
Amy - "Family Affair" by Mary J. Blige
Kara - "Goodies" by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo
Joy - "One of These Nights" by The Eagles

Love,
The Petersons

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the downward-facing dog. She looks like someday she'll be a fine yoga practitioner. :)

Anonymous said...

"Night Fever" by the BeeGees.... um.....
:-)

Jessica said...

Josh -- "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" by Elton John (I had no idea he recorded this song)

Jessica -- "Silly Love Songs" by Paul McCartney and Wings -- don't know it

Alek -- "If You Had My Love" by Jennifer Lopez -- do I know this one? Again, no

Kate -- "Gold Digger" by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx -- not a clue about this one either, but I hope the title is not an indication of my baby's future personality

See how up I am on popular music? :)